Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What I'm up to right now

Sorry for the lack of updates the last couple of days!

I got distracted by Touhou...again...

You know, I swear that half the time I take breaks from writing on this blog it's because Touhou happened.

The games are just so addicting! I'm not so great at it though. I've only been playing for about a year and a half, so I'm still stuck on easy mode! I just recently figured out streaming though, so that's improved me immensely! I can actually beat Toyosatomimi no Miko in easy mode now! I'm so proud of myself!

My favorite characters are Shou Toramaru and Toyosatomimi no Miko. They're pretty much tied for me. I'm thinking about cosplaying one of them, but I'm not sure which one yet. I like Shou's design better, but I really like Miko too, so it's difficult!

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be back to an online game soon, so don't worry. I can't play Touhou all day or my fingers will fall off!

No comments:

Post a Comment