Monday, July 14, 2014

Well, I did it.

I started playing Tera.

I am enjoying it immensely.

These are my two characters on...Tempest Reach, or something like that. I don't know the server names by heart yet.

Cheshire.Smile, level 6 Castanic Ranger.


Elzabethi, level 15 Elin Berserker
I'm actually having a lot of fun with it. My first character I made was a Aman Ranger, and she was super fun. I messed up a bit I think though, so I remade her as a Castanic, although she might be remade again to be Aman again. Or maybe Elin...

As for Elzabethi, I was cycling through all the races because I wanted to make one that looked even slightly like me. Elin was the only one with the right hair color...and I even got the eye color right too!
Couldn't quite pin down my nose though.

Maybe Cheshire.Smile is being remade again to try and match it up better.

You know, she totally is.

No comments:

Post a Comment