Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Things that Always Scare Me in WoW

Just a list I thought of.
Here's a list of all the things that easily put me on edge when playing WoW, in no particular order.

  • Giant Elite Enemies that the quests tell you to avoid (Fel Reavers, Noxious Glade, Ettins in Redridge, that one area in Zul'Drak, Whale Shark, etc.)
  • Spider Quests (only the spindley ones though!)
  • Dark caves with unnerving music
  • Particularly disturbing quests (entire Death Knight starting zone freaks me out).
I don't know. It just popped into my head because I was doing the Noxious Glade quests. I get so on edge whenever those giant enemies are around.
When I'm in Hellfire Peninsula, I often have to call upon a level 90 to kill a Fel Reaver if its near me because otherwise I won't be able to enjoy playing the game at all. I don't like the feeling of things like that being near me. Freaks. Me. Out.

Other than that, I've been leveling a new Shadow Priest. She's level 42 right now, so I consider that a pretty good run for me.
Still on Tanaris server, the name is Toyosatomimi.

It's the same thing for Guild Wars 2. I play a character that isn't a Shadow Priest, and I never enjoy it as much. When I go back to the Shadow Priest, I think "Why didn't I just play a Shadow Priest to start with?" With Guild Wars 2, it's Necromancers that are like that for me.
Yes, I thought about trying Warlocks, but I can't get into it. I don't know why. Maybe I should try Destruction? The problem for me is pets. In GW2, Necromancers have pets, but you can be entirely viable without them (well, as viable as Necromancers are in that game anyway...).
And the weird thing is that all the classes I like in games tend to freak me out a bit. Necromancer? Ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment