Thursday, July 17, 2014

Still playing Tera!

WoD beta isn't working for me. It says "Connecting" for a while before disconnecting me, and I don't have the patience right now to look further into it. Bad week.

So, I'm still happily playing Tera!

This is my lovely little Elin Berserker, Elzabethi. She's level 19 right now.

I've tried Berserker and Archer to level 10, and the rest to at least level 5, and Berserker's the only one I've been able to stick with.
My Archer is about level 15 or so. At the lower levels she was fine, and killing everything easily, but now I'm struggling with her. I expect her to be good at AoEing enemies, and she's just not. The Archer playstyle just isn't meshing with me in this game.
My Berserker I struggled with early on. I nearly died in Fey Forest when you have to kill a bunch of Unicorns. I'm doing a whole lot better with her, and I'm actually enjoying my time playing with her now. I'm killing things easily enough, and I haven't had any HP issues since I got that HP recovery move...vampiric...something, maybe? Learning that I can walk and use my spinny attack has been a great boon as well!

The whole Avatar weapon thing is confusing me. Is this like an endgame weapon, but you get it early on and then never need another weapon? Is it better to wait until endgame to make it? Does it level with you, etc? No clue. At all.
And I'm assuming these Cabochen(?) things are like gems, except they can be removed if you die?
What stats does a Berserker even need? I've seen pretty much no mention of what stats there even are in the game, so I don't know which cabochens would even be useful.

Whoo, newbie days!

No comments:

Post a Comment