Thursday, January 30, 2014

Well...

You know how I was loving my Kanna yesterday?

NOPE!

Done. Bored with her. Made a Gunslinger instead. I decided to refurbish one of my old accounts to set up an account to someday utilize Link Skills. Impossible goal for me, but you know. I work so much better with goals.

So, as my current "main" I'm working on my Gunslinger. My name is Nyumnyums, and I'm on Scania. I'm level 34 right now.

Current Equips are:
Badge - Mini-Sun Badge
Hat - White Oceania Cap
Medal - Junior Adventurer
Face - Real Fruit Strawberry Popsicle
Glove - Yellow Tartis
Overall - Brown Pollard
Shoes - Brown Paulie Boots
Gun - The Negotiator
My Honor Level is at 7 with the ability being 10% of Avoidability added to Max HP.

Skills right now are:
Triple Fire - 13
Rapid Blast - 0
Recoil Shot - 0
Gun Mastery - 0
Physical Training - 0
Scurvy Summons - 1
Gun Booster  - 0
Wings - 0
Infinity Blast - 3

I'm going to finish maxing Infinity Blast, then finish up Triple Fire. I'm going to work on Wings after that. Then, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment