Friday, January 31, 2014

This week is New-Character-Every-Day-Week!

Angelic Buster today!
Name is RococoKitten, also on Scania.

Level 32 at the moment, leveling through the Fairy Academy mini-dungeon.

As a note, if you leave Pantheon at level 10 through the dimensional portal and go level on Blue Ribbon Pigs until level 20, it is INSANE. I usually absolutely hate that map, but AB is fantastic there! No need for Star Bubble or anything, just spam the basic attack button!

My equips right now:
Badge - Curbrock's Badge
Hat - White Oceania Cap
Medal - Agent of Justice
Face - Real Fruit Strawberry Popsicle
Glove - Yellow Tartis
Overall - Brown Pollard
Shoes - Purple Snowshoes
Belt - Curbrock's Belt
Shoulder - Curbrock's Shoulder Accessory
Soul Shooter - Pink Haze
Soul Ring - Purple Soul Ring

Honor Level is at 11, with the ability being +7% Buff Skill Duration.

All first job skills are obviously maxed. So far for second job, I've got:
Pink Pummel - 4
Lovely Sting - 0
Soul Shooter Mastery - 0
Beautiful Soul - 0
Affinity Heart II - 6
Power Transfer - 0
I think I'll start on Power Transfer after I finish Affinity Heart II. I love Power Transfer...

No comments:

Post a Comment