Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year Cleaning!

Ignoring my last post where I said I was going to focus just on Ariadust (like I could ever focus on one character...what was I thinking?!)...I just did some New Year's Cleaning of my account, deleting all my low-leveled, un-used characters for various reasons, and made most of my entire account over.

I kept Theeriyi and Ariadust, of course, but the rest are history!

So now, I've got...

Octofish = Warrior
Pannya = Paladin
Kazuno = Hunter
Tsumini = Rogue
Glamaraa = Shaman
Minnele = Mage
Archanique = Warlock
Decorum = Druid
Benezia = Priest #2

I'm going to really try to coordinate my characters this year with professions and such! I would like a completely self-sufficient account!

Well, you know...that's my plan this week. It'll change in a month or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment