Thursday, January 30, 2014

Maplestory is the most relaxing game to me right now...

No game can compare to the relaxation Maplestory is giving me this week. I've been so stressed out, but the fast-paced gameplay of Maple is really helping me.

Also, Kanna is really, really powerful. I was doing the Fairy Academy mini-dungeon for level 30s, and I was at the part where I had to kill the Mole King. He went down so quickly! I set up with Burning Shikigami Haunting and Haku Reborn prior to entering the battle. Once in, I Ether Pulsed through him to try and stun him, then turned around and used Shikigami Charm. Then I used Nimbus Curse. And while he was busy with my DoTs, I spammed Shikigami Haunting on him until he died.

I'm level 37 right now. Playing on Scania. My name is Poqou.

Equips:
Hat - Green Matty
Medal: Honorary Fairy Professor
Face - Real Fruit Strawberry Popsicle
Cape - Ellinel Wings +3
Glove - Ellinel Bracelet
Top - Purple Fairy Top
Shoes - Blue Magicshoes
Bottom - Green Fairy Skirt
Earring - Weighted Earrings
Weapon - Triple Fan

My Honor Level is 5, and my ability for that is Item Drop Rate +3%.

And my skills right now...(starting with the level 30 ones, since the 10-30 ones are already maxed)
Rock Yaksha - 0
Shikigami Charm - 3
Burning Shikigami Haunting - 4
Nimbus Curse - 3
Soul Bomb - 5
Haku Reborn - 10
Radiant Peacock - 10

I'll probably try and max Radiant Peacock next, and then work on Nimbus Curse, with Shikigami Charm taking precedence afterwards. Then Burning Shikigami Haunting, and Rock Yaksha isn't as important to me.

Really enjoying this, can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment