Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I'm obsessed with my Shaman

So, you know how I started all those new characters the other day? I still have them, although some of the names and races have changed on the level 1-ish characters.

My current character list:

Theeriyi: Level 90 Pandaren Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk
Ariadust: Level 64 Draenei Shadow/Discipline Priest
Glamaraa: Level 14 Draenei Elemental Shaman
Decorum: Level 14 Worgen Feral Druid
Octofish: Level 9 Pandaren Warrior (going to be Arms)
Benezia: Level 6 Draenei Monk (going to be Mistweaver)
Kazuno: Level 5 Draenei Hunter (going to be Marksman)
Pannya: Level 1 Draenei Paladin (going to be Holy)
Minnele: Level 1 Gnome Mage (going to be Fire)
Archanique: Level 1 Warlock (going to be Destruction, probably)
Tsumini: Level 1 Human Rogue (going to be Subtlety)

I am obsessed with my Ele Shaman, although I may switch to Resto at level 15 to heal until I get tired of it/level 30 when I can dual-spec, whichever comes first.

I'm happy with my characters right now. I have two sets of Guild Heirlooms: Cloth, and Agi Leather. Because of this, many of my characters are currently not wearing pants on the selection screen, but whatever. I don't have the Int leather yet, so my Shaman is stuck in Cloth. I'm pretty sure the character with my Agi Leather heirlooms is...my low-level Monk? Maybe? Her or my Hunter...

I'll go back to leveling now!

My lovely Ele Shaman

No comments:

Post a Comment