Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Today is the day of bad groups

I'm having really bad luck with groups today. It's really draining.

Group 1: Bear Tank and a Monk. Wailing Caverns. Tank runs over and pulls Verdan, Monk runs over and pulls whichever boss it is in the same room (Serpentis, maybe?). Cue me running back and forth trying to heal them both.

Group 2: Balance-Druid-In-Cat-Form-Tank. Also Wailing Caverns. This one was certainly exciting. We made it through with no wipes though, which was good. Also, there was a Hunter with a spider-pet, so I'm sure you know how pleasant that was for me. I soon appreciated the spider when it was tanking, though.

Group 3: Overactive DPS Warrior pulling way before the Paladin Tank was even in the room. Shadowfang Keep.

Group 4: Came in mid-instance. Blackfathom Deeps. Everyone was in completely different rooms and yelling at each other. As such, everyone wiped. Guess who got blamed? There was no way in the world I could have reached everyone. The whole entire group should not try to solo different parts of the dungeon, just as a note. Multitasking does not work like that.

Luckily, I just got a better group, so that's nice. Level 25 on my Resto Shaman, Glamaraa. Have the three guild Int Mail heirlooms, as well. I'm getting no Int Leather drops at all, so my top is Cloth and everything besides the Heirlooms and the belt I just got is quest rewards. So sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment