Thursday, November 7, 2013

I'm Back! + 5LP: Ariadust Level 50

Hello again! I'm back! I still am not sure where my games got to though...Which is very much not fun.
A couple exciting things have happened recently! One of which is that I got my very own Xbox360, so you may get to hear some wonderful Skyrim-ish things, because I got the expansions as well.
I also got a Parakeet! I love him! His name is Louis, and he likes to chirp along to Pokémon movies.

Right now, though, I'm playing WoW again. As Ariadust, my lovely Shadow Priest.

Level 50! Whoo!

...Okay, maybe this picture was taken at level 52...

Anyway! Gear!

Kelsey's Necklace, Oasis Mantle, Robe of the Thousand Needles, Evil Dolly's Cuffs, Earth Warder's Gloves, Send-Off Belt, Furen's Boots, Dangerous Machinery Piece, Frostleaf Band, Power of the High Chief, Chelsea's Nightmare, Power of the Treant (staff).
I also have the Guild Heirlooms, so: Tattered Dreadmist Mask, Ancient Bloodmoon Cloak, and Tattered Dreadmist Leggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment