Thursday, October 24, 2013

Why the Guide is on Hold...

Quite simply...I've misplaced all my DS games...
I appear to have lost my game case, so that means all my Pokémon games are missing now.
I'm really hoping they pop up again soon... :(

Update: I seriously don't know where they are. I checked all over my house yesterday, and I checked my boyfriend's house today, and they're not anywhere. I keep all my DS games in a brown pencil case that is always in my purse, so I have absolutely no idea where it could have gotten to. Everything else I keep in my purse is still there, so where is the case? I'm horrible at looking for things, so it may just turn up, and I really hope it does, because the only other possibility I can think of is if it somehow fell out of my purse at the Chinese restaurant the other day...
This is actually really, really sad for me. That is literally all my games for the DS. That includes Pokémon Soul Silver, 2 Pokémon Diamonds, Pokémon Pearl, Pokémon Platinum, Pokémon Black, Pokémon X, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns, Animal Crossing New Leaf...
All I have left is my Pokémon Y, which is rather sad, considering that it has no end-game content.

I'm going to say that the Pokémon X guide will be discontinued until further notice. It's entirely likely that I may not start it again because 1) I won't find the game, or 2) I'm already so behind guide-writing-wise that there's really no point now.

Until further notice, I'll be playing Maplestory. If you're interested in finding me in-game, I'm playing on El Nido server as my Phantom, named TTForever. I'm about level 64 at the time of writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment