Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Guide writing starts now!

I am beginning the guide as I type this.
I am very sorry for the wait.
Something happened with my pet rats. By happened, I mean that two of them cannibalized the third. And I saw it. I have not been quite myself, for good reason, since then, and I'm still recovering from the shock of it. I have been frightened of going into my own room, and it's very hard to write a guide without access to a computer. I'm in here today with little trouble, I suppose, although I am a bit on edge. I also don't think I'll ever be able to eat meat again. The idea of it is repulsive now.

Anyway, I'll probably split the guide into smallish sections for the sake of my hands, which are freezing, and inaccurate because of it.

Also, I have completed Pokémon Y and have caught Zygarde and Mewtwo already. Still hunting down Zapdos, and I haven't bothered with doing Looker's quests yet, but I think I'm pretty qualified to write a guide, at this point.

You can find the guide quickly and easily in the Guides section of my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment