Friday, October 11, 2013

Gamer Waltz Pokemon X Coverage

As you may already know, Pokemon X and Y are set to be released tomorrow.
As a long time Pokemon fan, I fully intend to be getting a game tomorrow.
As you may also know, some territories released the games about a week early, and so there is already quite a bit of information already available. I will be posting whatever I find regardless.
I will begin playing as soon as I get the game tomorrow morning, and will take notes throughout the day. Expect a first post on Sunday. Also, while I am covering the game, this blog will be very much filled with spoilers! So, here is your warning now. If you do not want Pokemon X/Y spoilers, then please keep away for about a month. :)
If all goes well, I hope to have a decent guide draft up as soon as possible!

Sorry for any typing errors. I had to type this quickly from my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment