Sunday, November 24, 2013

EE: CheshireSmile is level 25!

Level 25, and still going strong!


I've got a Knight now!
So, in all, I have my Luminary at level 22, Magician and Hunter at level 20, and Warrior at level 18. Cleric, Bard, and Thief are all at level 15, and my Knight is level 1.

My Warrior has Bloody Attack, Onrush, and Sense of Survival at 18, while Metal Bluster is at 10. Deep Impact is at 25, Destroyer is at 20, Provoke, Declaration of Anger, and Combat Cyclone are all at 1. For Talents, I have 3 Weapons Mastery, 9 CQC Training, and 1 War Technology. I am using the Find Weakness I, Nimbleness I, and Magic Lesson I certificates.

My Thief has Swift Attack and Ambush at 15. Sneak is at 14, and Hidden Force is only at 1. Slam and Resonating Blow are both at 21, while Encourage, Fast Shadow, and Fury Hit are all at 11. For Talents, I have 6 Art of the Theft, 3 Art of Insight, and 5 Art of Assassination. I am using the Nimbleness I, Find Weakness I, and Rock Soul I certificates.

My Hunter has Chain Shot, Flash Bomb, Wild Stimulation, and Summon: Tiger all at 20. Precise Shot, Perforation, Eagle, and Wild Will are at 23. Kneecapped is at 14. For Talents, I have 3 Biology, 3 Crossbow String, 2 Stargazer, 7 Master Archery,  2 Poison Arrow Science, and 1 Hunting Knowledge. I am using the Find Weakness I, Magic Lesson I, and Nimbleness I certificates.

My Cleric has Grace of Wisdom at 15. Light's Sanction and Hard Truth are both at 14, while Life Cure remains at 4. Earth Shock is at 21. Tornado and Cure are 13. Prevention and Revive are at 11. For Talents, I have 3 Hymnal, 7 Zealot Doctrine, and 3 Exegesis. I am using the Magic Lesson I, Find Weakness I, and Rock Soul I certificates.

My Bard has Vocal Bomb, Demonic Symphony, and War Rhyme all at 15. Same Reg. Skills as Cleric. For Talents, I have 5 Music Theory, 1 Folklore, and 7 Musical Knowledge. I am using the Magic Lesson I, Chaotic Will I, and Rock Soul I certificates.

My Magician has Lightning Bolt and Hell Fire at 20, Ice Shield at 19, and Snow Storm remaining at 2. I have Fire Bomb, Winter's Chill, Magic Boost, and Dimensional Jump all at 24, while Lightning Web is at 3. For Talents, I have 4 Staff Master, 5 Elemental Mechanics, 7 Tongue Twister, and 2 Black Magic. I am using the Chaotic Will I, Magic Lesson I, and Elemental Fusion I certificates.

Finally, my Luminary has Light Split and Aurora Light Destruction at 22, Black Cut and Dead Silence Formation at 21, and Bursting Light at 19. Same Reg. Skills as Magician. For Talents, I have 1 Glowburst, 1 Light Wisdom, 5 Lightgaze, 1 Diseased Slash, 2 Sacred Light Scar, 5 Twin Lightshadow Blade, 2 Deadly Shadow, and 5 Dazed Moon. I am using the Magic Lesson I, Chaotic Will I, and Elemental Fusion I certificates.

I am using the Deadly Wrench title for the +64 MP. Although I'll have the Dream with Alice title soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment