Saturday, November 23, 2013

Playing Eden Eternal again...

I'm playing Eden Eternal again...although with a new character (I forgot my old account information, oops!).

My new character is CheshireSmile, on the Diamond server.

I am currently using the Hopeless Romantic title for the extra MP.
I have Luminary level 13, Magician level 11, Hunter level 10, and Warrior level 8. I haven't bothered to level Thief or Cleric yet. Luminary is definitely my main right now, although I haven't decided what I want to main in the long-run. I'm thinking Illusionist, Bard, or Martial Artist, although, to be honest, I like the idea of most of the classes in the game. When I get to the right level, I'm definitely going to focus on Blade Dancer for a while though!

On my Luminary, I'm using the Magic Lesson I and Find Weakness I certificates, which, I believe, are from Luminary and Hunter?

Talents in this game confuse me. I currently have 1 Glowburst, 1 Light Wisdom, 3 Lightgaze, 5 Twin Lightshadow Blade, 2 Deadly Shadow, and 1 Dazed Moon, although I know I'm probably doing it all wrong.

As for attacks, Light Split, Aurora Light Destruction, and Black Cut are all level 13, as are Fire Bomb, Winter's Chill, Dimensional Jump, and Magic Boost. Lightning Web is only level 2, because AoE has only been a nuisance while questing, I've found/remember from my old character.

Equipment-wise, I've got Ironbleak Armor, Ironbleak Boots, Ironbleak Gauntlets, an Onyx Ring, and the two Lumineer Blades on my Luminary. I also have an Enhanced Vitreous Staff for my Magician, a Crystal Sword and Enhanced Sentry Shield for my Warrior, and an Ancient Hunter's Bow for my Hunter...

Leveling is a whole lot faster now, which is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment