Saturday, November 23, 2013

EE: CheshireSmile is level 15!

Okay...level 16!

Here we go, playing as a Magician right now. Both my Magician and Hunter are at 15, while Luminary is at 14. I have not worked on Warrior, Thief, or Cleric, so they've stayed the same.

On my Magician here, Lightning Bolt and Hell Fire are both level 15, and Snow Storm is at level 1 still because I don't like AoE in this game. Fire Bomb, Winter's Chill, Magic Boost, and Dimensional Jump are all at 16. Lightning Web is still at 2. For Talents, I have 1 Staff Master, 5 Elemental Mechanics, 6 Tongue Twister, and 2 Black Magic.

For my Hunter, I have Chain Shot and Flash Bomb both at level 15, Wild Stimulation is at 10, and Summon: Tiger is at 12. Precise Shot, Eagle, and Wild Will are all at 16, Perforation is at 11, and Kneecapped is at 3. For Talents, I have 3 Biology, 1 Stargazer, 7 Master Archery, 1 Poison Arrow Science, and 1 Hunting Knowledge.

And then for my Luminary, Light Split, Aurora Light Destruction, and Black cut are all at 14. Reg. Skills are the same as the Magician's. For Talents, I have 1 Glowburst, 1 Light Wisdom, 3 Lightgaze, 5 Twin Lightshadow Blade, 2 Deadly Shadow, and 2 Dazed Moon.

All my characters are using the Magic Lesson I and Find Weakness I certificates, from Luminary and Hunter. I am also still using the Hopeful Romantic title for the +26 MP.

Just 4 more levels until I can work on Bard!

No comments:

Post a Comment