Saturday, November 9, 2013

5LP: Ariadust Level 60! + Other Good News x2!

Ariadust is now level 60! So happy right now! ON TO ZANGARMARSH AND FLIGHT!

But, more importantly, Gamer Waltz will be having a second writer very soon...as soon as I teach him how to use Blogger. He may not post all to often, but he is fantastic at Final Fantasy XIII and various other games (primarily shooters, which happen to be a sort of game that I am incapable of covering, because I don't play them!). Let's just say that he's the real mastermind behind the Valfodr Level 70 Guide on here.

Secondly, I'm in the process of converting this blog over to Wordpress, but it'll probably take a while still. I have to get used to it and everything...
Also, because I started one, and then proceeded to forget what the username and password I used for it is, so I'm not going to be able to use GamerWaltz for it, so the title may be a bit different. Perhaps, Gamer_Waltz, or I'll shorten it to GaWa or something like that. I may even change it completely, since there's a new writer and all, and I think he should have some say in the title...Although I am rather fond of Gamer Waltz.
I'll, uh...keep you notified on any changes...

Thirdly, The New Writer and I are considering starting up a YouTube channel with gaming videos. Once our Xboxes stop being broken and I bother to pick up a capture card and a decent microphone...


As for Ariadust being level 60...

Shadow Form makes these pictures SUPER EXCITING AND DIFFERENT, doesn't it?
Equipment:
Tattered Dreadmist Mask, Kelsey's Necklace, Curtainfire Mantle, Ancient Bloodmoon Cloak, Whispering Tunic, Evil Dolly's Cuffs, Earth Warder's Gloves, Foreman's Sash, Tattered Dreadmist Leggings, Furen's Boots, Rubellite Ring of Intellect, Frostleaf Band, Power of the High Chief, Chelsea's Nightmare, Umbranse's Staff

Hmm, you know, if anyone else has any ideas on what to call the redone Wordpress version of Gamer Waltz, do let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment