Saturday, November 23, 2013

EE: CheshireSmile is level 20!

Whoo, level 20!

And look who's got a bard!

I just spent some time leveling classes and such, so I'm a whole lot further ahead than I was last time! My Luminary and Hunter are both at level 18, my Magician level 17, my Bard, Cleric, Thief, and Warrior are all level 12.

First off, my Warrior has Onrush and Sense of Survival at 12, and Metal Bluster at 6. Deep Impact is at 20 and Destroyer is at 15. Provoke, Declaration of Anger, and Combat Cyclone are all at 1. For Talents, I have 2 Weapons Mastery, 7 CQC Training, and 1 War Technology. I am using the Find Weakness I, Nimbleness I, and Magic Lesson I certificates (Hunter, Thief, and Lumi).

My Thief has Swift Attack at 11, Ambush and Sneak are both at 10. Slam and Resonating Blow are at20. Encourage, Fast Shadow, and Fury Hit are all at 10. For Talents, I have 6 Art of the Theft, and 5 Art of Assassination. I am using the Nimbleness I, Find Weakness I, and Rock Soul I certificates (Thief, Hunter, Bard).

My Hunter has Chain Shot, Flash Bomb, Wild Stimulation, and Summon: Tiger all at 18. Precise Shot, Perforation, Eagle, and Wild Will are all at 20, while Kneecapped is at 12. For Talents, I have 3 Biology, 3 Crossbow String, 1 Stargazer, 7 Master Archery, 1 Poison Arrow Science, and 1 Hunting Knowledge. I am using the Find Weakness I, Magic Lesson I, and Nimbleness I certificates (Hunter, Lumi, Thief).

My Cleric has Light's Sanction and Hard Truth at 12, while Life Cure is at 4. Earth Shock is at 20. Cure and Tornado are at 12. Prevention and Revive are at 10. For Talents, I have 3 Hymnal, 6 Zealot Doctrine, and 2 Exegesis. I am using the Magic Lesson I, Find Weakness I, and Rock Soul I certificates (Lumi, Hunter, Bard).

My Bard has Vocal Bomb and Demonic Symphony at 12. Reg. Skills are the same as my Cleric's. For Talents, I have 5 Music Theory and 6 Musical Knowledge. I am using the Magic Lesson I, Find Weakness I, and Rock Soul I certificates (Lumi, Hunter, Bard).

My Magician has Lightning Bolt and Hell Fire at 17. Snow Storm remains at 2. Fire Bomb, Winter's Chill, Magic Boost, and Dimensional Jump are all at 20. Lightning Web remains at 2. For Talents, I have 3 Staff Master, 5 Elemental Mechanics, 6 Tongue Twister, and 2 Black Magic. I am using the Find Weakness I, Magic Lesson I, and Rock Soul I certificates (Hunter, Lumi, Bard).

Finally, my Luminary has Light Split, Aurora Light Destruction, Black Cut, and Dead Silence Formation all at 18. Same Reg. Skills as my Magician. For Talents, I have 1 Glowburst, 1 Light Wisdom, 5 Lightgaze, 5 Twin Lightshadow Blade, 2 Deadly Shadow, and 4 Dazed Moon. I am using the Magic Lesson I, Find Weakness 1, and Rock Soul certificates (Lumi, Hunter, Bard).

I am also using the Driven by Love title for the +44 MP.

That took forever to type up...

No comments:

Post a Comment