Wednesday, March 2, 2016

You know what is so frustrating?

That Duty Finder can pull up Ifrit / Titan / Garuda and there's no new player message, meaning that no one there probably actually queued for it. I don't mind getting placed into a Primal if someone actually needs it, but if I'm in there with 50+ characters, it's honestly just a waste of time. I wait 15 minutes in the DPS queue for a fight that gives no drops or much exp, and that people often just leave before it begins because it's such a waste.

Like I said; fine if someone specifically queued for it and I get placed in theirs. I don't mind helping! But if no one specifically queued for it, I don't think it should randomly come up in DF. It's a waste of time if no one needs it.

In case you're wondering what prompted this, I just got placed in Ifrit on my Summoner. Everyone in my group was high level (they all had glamours), so I assume they didn't need normal Ifrit. Tank and Healer immediately quit. I quit after that because it wasn't worth sticking around waiting for a new tank and healer. Frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment