Monday, March 28, 2016

Success

I've successfully just completed Dusk Vigil, meaning that I have just completed my first Heavensward dungeon! Yay!

I also got my Astrologian to 50 yesterday, so I'm using AST for Heavensward!

I feel like my healing was really low in Dusk Vigil, and I don't know why. I don't think I was doing anything wrong, really; it's just that normal Benefic was doing practically nothing, Benefic II was doing barely any better, Essential Dignity wasn't being too effective either. I was in Diurnal for the regens too. Most of my equips are Ironworks with the exception of accessories and my gloves, which are from the patch MSQ quests.

Ultimately, no one died but me though. I died on the first boss when it focused on me for its attack things that it does, and while I was paralyzed from the attack it then hit me with an extra AoE. I would have been fine otherwise! Luckily, we had a SMN in the party who got me up quickly.

Everything else went flawlessly, despite my low healing and bad luck with cards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment