Monday, March 14, 2016

I'm going to be so surprised in the morning.

50% certain that when I wake up I'm not going to remember that I just Fantasia'd Yomi into an Elezen.

That'll surprise me in the morning.

To be fair though, Elezen-Yomi is gorgeous. Unlike Dragon-Yomi who only looked good with a few hairstyles, Elezen-Yomi looks good in the majority of hair styles. I'll post a picture tomorrow of the comparison.

I was inspired by some lovely glamours I saw where the glamour-ers were female Elezen, and they were gorgeous. And, also I was really sick of Yomi's horns clipping through her gear. I'm sure my new Elezen ears will also clip through gear, but maybe it'll be lessened since they're more to the side rather than forward.

EDIT: Surprised, no. Really quite sad and disappointed, yes.

I miss my Au Ra :(

Not that my Elezen doesn't look great but...she's just...not Yomi.

No comments:

Post a Comment