Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Neat idea

Do you know what would be really neat to have in FFXIV?

A training hall area with training dummies, and the area puts you at level 50 with all abilities (up to level 50), so you can try out a class before you level it.

I want to try Ninja to see if my computer can handle the Mudras (or if I even like doing them!), but it seems like it would be a waste to level Rogue / Ninja that far if it doesn't end up working out. I want to level something I enjoy since I just tortured myself leveling Dragoon to 34 for Blood for Blood (I HATE Lnc/Drg), but I don't know what DPS class I enjoy!

Monk seems okay right now, so I'm working on that. I don't like Machinist right now (level 30), but maybe I would later?

I just wish there was some way to try out classes. Kind of like how in GW2 you can try out your class at max level by going to the Heart of the Mists.

I don't know what the lore excuse for this could be, but it would still be nice, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment