Saturday, July 25, 2015

Very busy!

So, our puppy, Pacha, arrived yesterday, and I've been wicked busy with him. He's very sweet and not at all a troublemaker, but he is very clingy, specifically to me. He is also luckily very easily distracted. He is very excitable and active when he first gets up, but soon wears himself out and is sleepy the rest of the day (which the rescue center representative said is typical for Chihuahuas). So the problem isn't that he's trying to get into everything, it's more that he only wants to sit on my lap no matter what I'm trying to do!

Also yesterday, my beloved twelve year old cat was diagnosed with liver cancer. They didn't give us any sort of timeline, but he's on homeopathic medicine for now to ease the pain and hopefully make him feel a bit better. I'm absolutely heartbroken, and yesterday was a weird day because I was excited about the puppy, but also feeling like I was going to cry all day for my cat. This cat has been my best friend for so many years, and it's heart-rending to see him in pain, and to know that it's approaching the end.

Gaming-wise, I'm switching my time between FFXIV and GW2 because I am still enjoying FFXIV, and one of my close friends was begging me to play GW2 with him. So yeah, splitting my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment