Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I caved in and bought Total Makeover Kits in GW2

Just thought I'd share my updated characters. Oddly enough, I did not alter Keiana Xiphium at all because I think she was already perfect. Nothing else looked right for her.

So first off, here's Keiana Xiphium. I used some of the Transmutation Charges I'd been saving up from map completion to change her armor because I was kind of sick of Masquerade armor. It's all Cabalist except for the Seer Mask. And I changed her greatsword to a Glyphic Greatsword too. Didn't change her Staff because I don't care about her Staff.

This is my second highest level, Lucia Snapdragon, who is a level 26 Elementalist.
My level 9 Necromancer, Dahlia Strelitzia.

And my level 2 Guardian, Lucinda Strelitzia.

I figure that spending real money on them will keep me from deleting them.

I don't know what to do with that last slot. I just can't get into Ranger, Thief, Engineer, or Warrior.

I'll make a Revenant when it comes out because I really like the concept of the Ventari's Tablet's supportive abilities, plus heavy armor has always been my favorite armor type in games (even if I naturally gravitate towards lightly armored character classes...), so it seems like it might go well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment