Monday, July 13, 2015

And Garuda is down!

Successfully beat Garuda today!

Well, by successfully I mean it took at least 5 tries, but it got done none the less. My group was very patient (all but one of us was new), and I don't think we did as terribly as we could have. I feel like a lot of our issue was that I just didn't have enough MP to sustain us, but I feel like a much better healer now that I've done it, and I feel like I have a better grasp for conserving MP. On our final attempt I didn't even come close to running out of MP until the start of the second phase because our Bard was very nice and kept Mage's Ballad up for me when he could. In the second phase I used Shroud of Saints to regain some, and I didn't end up running completely out of MP (I didn't run out to the extent that I couldn't Swiftcast + Raise one of our DPS when he died though, which I feel bad about).

Now, excuse me while I hyperventilate and regain my composure. I don't want to do Garuda ever again, so I'm a bit nervous about queuing for the dungeon roulette now.

Now I can continue on in the game though! Yay yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment