Tuesday, July 7, 2015

FFXIV Progress Update!

Still going strong!
Although I have to do Stone Vigil next for the main story quest, and I'm nervous about that one. I swear that dungeon guides are useful to learn about the mechanics, but they are terrible for anxiety. I just hope I get an experienced party that can easily blow through the dungeon. Please. Oh goodness, please. I'm generally okay with dungeons once I've gone through them once, but the first time is killer for me. I practically shake the whole way through. After one successful run I'm fine though. I still panic a tiny bit if Titan pops up in my roulette, but I get through it without issues, so even that's fine. And Brayflox? Psh, easy healing now. The only one that I would say still gets me a tiny bit anxious is Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak, but I only feel anxious on Graffias. To be fair, I rarely get a group that doesn't stand in the poison puddles, so I think that's an acceptable nervousness.

So, my White Mage is level 41, I have Scholar/Summoner at 33. Thaumaturge is currently 23, and I'm working on getting three more levels there for Swiftcast. I'm not going further in dungeons until I get that, so that's priority number 1 right now.
I also have Puglist at level 18, Lancer at level 8, and Archer at level 6 because I was too lazy to do dungeons last night, and I woke up today wanting to play a Pugilist, so I leveled it today. I'm not sure about it. I think I enjoy Thaumaturge more, but it certainly wasn't a terrible experience. Can't get into Lancer though. Not as fun to me.

So yup, still going strong over here. I have to work tomorrow,  so no Stone Vigil tomorrow, but perhaps Thursday.

In other news, my family is getting a puppy. He's a rescue, and very cute (we already did the home visit). The rescue center is having him neutered on Monday, and then they'll keep him while he recovers for a few days, and then he's ours. Very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment