Friday, July 10, 2015

Not doing that again

SO I TRIED TANKING TODAY.
NOPE.

Not doing that again. Not ever. Nope nope nope. I felt really bad, but I had to leave my group after the first boss because I just could not handle it. Nope nope nope nope nope. It wasn't there fault at all, and they actually said I was fine, but I was on the verge on tears and I had to leave.

On a better note, my healing resolve has been strengthened. I feel like I can heal anything now since doing Titan and Brayflox for the first time were 100% less stressful than doing Sastasha as a Tank for the first time. I'm going to go do the three more levels I need on my Thaumaturge for Swiftcast, and then go back to my White Mage (with the occasional break for my Pugilist, because I really enjoy Pugilist too).

So, my classes are now:

White Mage level 41
Scholar/Summoner level 33
Pugilist level 27
Thaumaturge level 23
Gladiator level 15 (never touching again)
Lancer level 15
Archer level 7

White Mage is obviously my main. I leveled up Scholar thinking I'd like to try a different style of healing, but then I remembered that I really don't like pet classes, so now it's just kind of stagnating. If I use it it'll probably be as Summoner. If at all. Pugilist is my main DPS class, I think. I really enjoy it. Thaumaturge is really just being leveled so I an get Swiftcast. I don't know if I'll continue it after. Never touching Gladiator again. Lancer is just so I can become a Monk later. I really didn't like Lancer at all though. Archer will be leveled eventually because I like archery.

So, Ayame Miyumi is now primarily a White Mage / Pugilist (very soon to be Monk). And I'm pretty happy with that. Someday I'll get Astrologian too, and I'll probably enjoy that one. Maybe. Hopefully. I do like buffing people. I feel like I've tried most of the classes sufficiently enough, and if I ever feel like playing one of the others then I will (except tanks. Never again).

No comments:

Post a Comment