Wednesday, May 4, 2016

GW2 characters!

Time for another update on my GW2 character appearances! I feel like they're overdue. I just think the GW2 character models are gorgeous, and so I like to share mine far more often than I like to share my characters from other games. My GW2 characters are my best looking ones aside from maybe my FFXIV character.

Keiana Xiphium, my Chronomancer.


Dahlia Strelitzia, my Reaper.
Iris Fay Flora, my new boosted Ranger.

Cordelia Thyme, my level 55 Guardian.

Lucia Snapdragon, my level 32 Elementalist.

Lucinda Strelitzia, my level 23 Revenant.

I'm really happy with my decision to use my level 80 boost on my new Ranger. I've had that Timekeeper (is that what it's called?) bow skin for a while now but no characters that use bows, and I like the idea of making her a Druid. I wish the picture of her wasn't a nighttime one, because I love what she looks like during the day more. She's pretty with the hood of her outfit off too, it just doesn't go well with her outfit as much, and doesn't look as good at night. When I catch her in the daytime I'll take a new screenshot.

Not really back at GW2 and not really not either. I'm kind of feeling between games at the moment, and testing the waters of GW2 again. Honestly, I came back to GW2 just to use my 80 boost, and now I'm deciding if I want to stick around for a while or not. I'm also playing WoW very occasionally. I made a gnome with my dad's guild and I've been playing with them a bit every so often, but it's not like that takes up much of my time, and I'm on vacation now (just turned in my final a couple days ago). I will undoubtedly be back to WoW in July or so, or whenever the fire festival is because I always end up being into WoW during that particular festival and it annoys me because I've never done any other in-game festival in WoW besides that one, because my interest in it just doesn't line up at those times. It's when I first started playing in 2008, and I always manage to return during it. Why I never feel like playing during any other festival time, I don't know. Kind of like how I always feel like playing FFXIV around Christmas, and never during the summer or something.

Guild Wars 2 just kind of squeezes in whenever I'm in-between games because it's free, but I tend to gravitate towards it at Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment