Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Ok, here we go. Serious time.

Because Toyosatomimi is now level 100 (Whoooooo!), I decided I would once again face my old adversary. I'm pretty sure I posted a while back about trying to solo the Lich King and failing at it. Well, it's time to try again, and time with a real motive to keep me going.

I want that Field Photographer achievement, which requires me to take a selfie on the Frozen Throne.

And I want it because I just made a new Druid on my server (Tanaris) named Shameimaru.

So, I would really like Field Photographer Shameimaru.

And I would really like to solo the Lich King as well, because he kicked my butt last time.

If I still can't do it, I'll ask my father to come online with his Paladin that is far better equipped than my poor lowly Priest, but I don't want it to come to that. I want to do it on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment