Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Oh...

So, I was playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: Sisters Generation, and let's just get it straight here that I knew very little about the plot of the game before going into it. I played Re;Birth 1, so I was familiar with the CPUs and CPU Candidates, and that's about it. Oh, and I knew this one was primarily about the CPU Candidates.

And silly me, looking up an ending guide (it was a non-spoilers one), and I read a recommendation that you do the "Conquest" ending first so you can get a good weapon. And, being that it was a spoiler-free ending guide, I innocently met all the requirements.

Nope nope nope nope. That was not expected by me at all.

I won't spoil what happens just in case someone else wants to go through it blind (story-wise at least). But I really was not expecting that. At all.

But hey, I beat the game...

Completely irrelevant but I am really bored today. Would anyone be interested if I made another separate blog and compiled a big list of roleplay spots in WoW? Just as something to do when I'm bored? I'm thinking at the most basic level I could do a little post about each Inn and just some basic information for roleplayers for it, like where it is, how many chairs there are, how many rooms there are, etc. Kind of like a list of venues for events and such. I don't know, it's just an idea that popped into my head.

I think I'm going to do it, actually. I don't care if anyone reads it, but I want to do it just for fun :)

EDIT: It's happening: http://innsofwow.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment