Tuesday, June 9, 2015

HA!


LOOK WHO JUST SOLO'D THE LICH KING.

The raid itself gave me much more difficulty than I remember from when I first attempted this. The Lich King himself was easy though.

Of particular note was the Blood Queen. I died once on her because I didn't use everything in my arsenal to hit her. Killed her the second time around. I beat her at the last possible second. If I hadn't gotten a Devouring Plague right then I would have died again.
And then I died once on the Lich King himself because I got thrown off the edge because I forgot that you have to stand on the stairs. Oops.
Oh, and I also died once on the airship battle because I forgot to grab a jetpack. Oops.

Regardless though, I did it!

Once I got the Field Photographer achievement I'm then going to focus my efforts on soloing Ulduar, maybe. That is possible to do, right? Once I memorize the whole thing for fighting that first vehicle boss?

No comments:

Post a Comment