Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sorry for the lack of updates~

Sorry that I haven't posted anything recently. The tricky thing about an online gaming blog like this is that I have to actually be playing an online game in order to find something to post about that isn't just mindless drivel.
I've been watching Sword Art Online, and the game I really want to play isn't released yet!

Lime Odyssey, where are you?!
*cries*

Anyway, I'm trying to get into a game. I was playing Eden Eternal a bit a while ago, thinking about Divina or maybe MapleStory. I'm trying to get myself back into Guild Wars 2 as I type this.

More importantly though, IT'S SNOWING RIGHT NOW. First snow of December, and it's on December 1st. It's so pretty!
As an added note, only twenty more days now until my birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Thanks

    Feel free to visit my weblog: Ricky Salvador

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wow, my blog is listed somewhere? I had not a clue! I'm afraid I can't give you specific advice for getting listed somewhere, because I honestly didn't know I had been listed! My best tip, I think, is to just keep working at it, even if it is slow or unrewarding. Even if coming up with content is hard. If you take a break, always come back to it. Things like that. I've been running this thing for 3 years, and I take breaks frequently, but I always come back and write some more when I get inspired to again.

      Delete