Saturday, December 1, 2012

EE: Just soloed my first ever dungeon!

So, I just soloed Angor Quarry with Fiorenza. I'm so proud of myself right now.
Character level 18, level 17 Warrior.

I am certainly not a tanking build, but it wasn't too bad. Took a fair amount of potions, but that's about it. No moments were I was just like "Holy cats, this is hard."
I have 2 points into Rapid Healing, and 10 into CQC Training. All of my regular skills are level 18, and my class skills are all 17. I was also using a Thief certificate: Nimbleness I.
Equips were:
Courage Brigandine enchanted with Muscle Explosion Lv2
Deft Battle Belt
Courage Greaves +4, enchanted with Violence Lv2
Wild Battle Bracers +3, enchanted with Slightness Lv2
Crystal Sword
Blessed Fighter Shield +3
(Although, usually I've been using Saw Axe +4).

I'm really happy right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment