Saturday, December 1, 2012

Eden Eternal: Fiorenza

So, I guess I'm into Eden Eternal right now, so I figure I might as well start a 5LP with her, right? I'll go by character levels, not class levels, I suppose.

Allow me to introduce my character, Fiorenza, on the Diamond server.

She's a Halfkin, and is currently only level 2, with level 1 warrior class as well. She's cute though. I have high hopes for her!

And just now, I got her to level 5!
Her equips are:
Agile Black Iron Tunic, Warrior Greaves, Warrior Gauntlets, Miner's Hammer.

Also, I have no idea if I'm doing this right, but I'm a level 3 warrior at the moment. I've leveled Deep Impact and Destroyer to 5. I'm ignoring Combat Cyclone at the moment, because I don't feel like AoEing at this level would be a good idea. I also have Onrush at level 3. I have 2 KP in CQC Training and Weapons Mastery. I hope I'm doing this right ):

No comments:

Post a Comment