Sunday, December 2, 2012

EE 5LP: Another new character...

This is my little tiny new Eden Eternal character, Theeriyi (yes, named after that Theeriyi).
I didn't want to make a new character. I really, really didn't.
But, the thing is, my original plan with Fiorenza was to make her a Templar, and I was really enjoying it. But...then I never worked on Cleric and it feels like too late to start. So...Fio is now a Bard/Martial Artist/Blade Dancer build. She also keeps getting killed as a Warrior, so yeah...
So, here's a new one! She looks just like Fio, but is going to be primarily Warrior/Knight and Cleric, so as to be ready for Templar! Whoo!

Oh, and she's already level 5.

I honestly hate healing in this game. I prefer tanking in EE (weird, right?). So, I'm building her cleric skills as more of  a DPS/AoE build. I'm AoEing mobs right now at level 5 and doing great, so I'm hoping to keep with that until Templar~
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment