Sunday, December 2, 2012

EE 5LP: Fiorenza level 20!

And, Fiorenza is now level 20~!


Here she is; both my level 18 Warrior and my level 1 Bard! Yay!

Warrior Equips:
Defender Helmet +1, enchanted with Recovery Lv2
Courage Brigandine, enchanted with Muscle Explosion Lv2
Deft Battle Belt
Courage Greaves +4, enchanted with Violence Lv2
Wild Bracers +3, enchanted with Slightness Lv2
Devout Gem Ring
Eagle Eye Ring
Saw Axe +4

Bard Equips:
Thorn Flower Hat
Devout Snarehound Brigandine
Sacred Snarehound Band
Gory Snarehound Gloves
Devout Gem Ring
Eagle Eye Ring
Happiness Music

I'll probably enchant and upgrade my Bard/Thief stuff too, but I mainly want to work on my Warrior. I'm also all out of money from upgrading my Bard skills. Oops, no upgrades right now ):
Oh well, off to grind Bard and get my Warrior those levels that I'm behind on from leveling Thief <3

No comments:

Post a Comment