Thursday, September 1, 2016

WoW Legion stuff part 2

I am currently level 108, still successfully leveling as Holy Priest. I am always very thankful when other people come along and kill the same enemies as me, because doing quests is so slow with my lack of damage. I never die though!
I've died precisely twice. Once was during the Exodar scenario. The other time was a few minutes ago because someone died near me, and all the enemies that were after them decided to go after the defenseless healer who was minding their own business nearby.

Just doing the Stormheim quests now. Did run into a bug with the opening quest, but abandoning it and reattempting it fixed the bug.

Stormheim is giving me serious FFXIV: Heavensward vibes. I don't know. It might be the fact that I just had to rescue Dragoons, but there's more to it than that. Part of the music sounds like the music in...whatever the zone it is that Hraesvelgr lives in. And the dragons. And the fact that there's apparently a world boss in Stormheim named Nidhogg. And the atmosphere feels similar to that zone too.

And yes, I am very well aware that it's because they both draw rather heavily from Norse mythology (including the Nidhogg part). I know my Norse mythology, thank you. It's mostly just the music in Stormheim that feels like Heavensward to me. I'll see if I can find the song I'm thinking of and report back.

Perhaps after I reach 110 I'll go check for the songs? :D

I do want to hit 110 today. I had my sights set on being the third in my guild to 110, but someone got ahead of me overnight. So now I have my sights set on fourth. Little competition right now, so I think fourth is a reasonable goal. Everyone else is at least a good level or so behind me, so if I hurry it up a bit I think I can reach fourth.

No comments:

Post a Comment