Wednesday, August 31, 2016

WoW Legion Day 1

I'm level 104, yay!

I've been leveling as a Holy Priest, and having fun doing it. Mostly I've been questing and doing dungeons with guildies, but I've done a couple random ones too.

Launch has been very stable, with the exception of the past half hour or so, when the DDoS attacks started hitting.

I have been unable to log in again for about 5 minutes now.

I really, really want to apologize to the people I was in a party with. If you were in a party with Toyosatomimi-Tanaris and I DC'd and never came back, it's because I am unable to log back in. The Battle.net launcher has had me in a "less than 1 minute queue" for a few minutes now, and I don't think it's going to let me back on.

If any of you are still on and wondering why your healer got up and left, that's why. It's because I'm trapped!

I know none of you will probably see this, but I just wanted to get that off my chest. So sorry :(


Now though, I'm going to go to bed. It's midnight. That last dungeon run took about twice the time it needed to because of the disconnects, and I'm exhausted.

Leveling in Legion feels sooo slow! I've been at this since 9:30 this morning. It's midnight now. I only barely got to 104! A guy in my guild is at 107 or so, and I don't understand how he managed that so fast, let alone how people are already 110! Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment