Tuesday, August 9, 2016

WoW Legion Pre-Patch PSA

Play Broken Shore through on your already existing level 100 BEFORE playing Demon Hunter!

If you haven't already been spoiled as to something that happens in Broken Shore, it will be spoiled for you through end of the Demon Hunter questline, and in a very anti-climactic fashion.
Even if you do know what happens, it is still very anti-climactic to experience it through the Demon Hunter questline.

Do Broken Shore first on a separate 100 to get the full experience and see the cutscenes before finishing Demon Hunter. Like, once you hit level 100 on Demon Hunter, switch for a few minutes to your main and do Broken Shore. It's relatively short, and you'll get the whole experience rather than just popping in at the end without context!

Sorry I repeated that so much, but I really think it's important for people to know. I already knew what was going to happen, and I was still disappointed when I finished Demon Hunter and it acted like I needed no context at all. I don't know why I assumed Demon Hunters would also get to do Broken Shore, but you don't get to with them.

Seriously though. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment