Saturday, September 5, 2015

Take that Garuda!

Guess who just completed the hard mode versions of Ifrit, Garuda, and Titan?!
ME.

If you had told me a couple months ago that I'd beat Garuda hard mode I would not have believed you at all.

But I did it!

And more impressively, my DF group got through Titan HM with zero wipes, although I'm not as proud personally of that one. I am proud of my group though.To be honest, I felt like dead weight in Titan HM because the Astrologian was amazing and pretty much solo healed the whole thing! She left me nothing to do! Well, that's a lie I guess I helped a bit during the AoEs and with keeping the tank up, but it didn't feel impressive. I hope she got a whole ton of commendations! I know she got mine. :)

More importantly, this all means I can continue in the main story questline to the "Before the Fall" questlines, meaning that I am on the precipice of the expansion content now!
And that Astrologian has totally inspired me to make one as soon as possible, so I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment