Sunday, February 15, 2015

Well then

Well, I was considering playing Wildstar, but I guess not.

Kind of hard to play a game that you get perma-banned for logging into. Or, at least, it looks like a perma-ban considering that it says "NC Account <email> has been permanently blocked."

I'll contact support at some point, but basically it told me that my computer needed to be verified, so I went to my email and put in the verification code, and then it banned me!

But Guild Wars 2 still works.

I'm wondering if maybe I put in my password wrong? But then it wouldn't have gone through and asked for email verification, right?
Or maybe I had to manually type in the verification code rather than copy/pasting it from the email?

I just wanted to try the free trial, but now it seems like way too much effort T_T

EDIT: Yay! I sent in a ticket yesterday, and they got back to me today with a password reset. Thank you thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment