Saturday, February 7, 2015

List of Goals for This Year

Because I'm feeling wicked productive today, and lately for this blog as well, I have decided to write down a list of goals for what I would like to accomplish.
These aren't in any particular order.

  • Complete all revisions for the Puppet Dance Performance Guide
  • Review more MMORPGs because I play a lot of different MMORPGs
  • Write a Newbie Guide for Guild Wars 2
  • Write a Newbie Guide for DC Universe Online
  • Write a Newbie Guide for Maplestory
  • Write a Newbie Guide for Elsword
  • Write some Pokémon guides
  • Write a guide to Hyper Dimensional Neptunia Rebirth 1 (the one that's on Steam)
  • Play more FFXIV: ARR
  • Maybe invest in a Capture Card to do Let's Plays/Guides/Whatever
  • Draw fan-art of something-or-other because I need to practice drawing anyway
  • Figure out what format/polycount/etc MikuMikuDance models need to conform to so I can make some because I need to practice 3D modeling anyway
  • Make some animations of something-or-other because I need to practice animating anyway
  • Keep watching Steam for games I want to play
  • Get my boyfriend to write a Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns guide because he is amazing at that game
  • Get one of my friends to write a guide for any Metroid game because he's amazing at all of them
  • Get my friends to write guides in general because they generally surpass me at console games
  • Revive my DeviantArt account maybe
  • Locate my Paint Tool Sai activation code because I need it on one of my functioning computers because Photoshop and I do not get along very well.
  • Defeat my boyfriend at Pokémon because no one's ever beaten him at it and I think I should try.
  • Beat Dragon Age: Inquisition, Portal 2, and Dark Souls because I have them and have been too lazy to beat them because my love for console games is not equal to my love of MMOs.
  • Beat Mass Effect 3 finally because I'm on Citadel DLC and I haven't left the DLC because I don't want to beat the game because the ending makes me cry every single time :(
  • Dress nicer because I feel like I've been lazy in the past year with my outfits. It's time to go shopping on Closet Child again. I've been out of Lolita for too long; it's time to go back.
  • Make a team of six level 100 Espurrs on Pokémon and then fight online with them. Because Espurr is my favorite Pokémon and this sounds amazing.

I've given up on focusing. I shall embrace my scatterbrained-ness!

No comments:

Post a Comment