Monday, December 1, 2014

DCUO Characters

I just realized that I never did post pictures of my DCUO characters!

This is Toyosatomimi, my level 30 Nature power Hero. Not doing much with her because I'm having trouble healing with Nature. My pheromones aren't showing up where they're supposed to, so I can't tell if they are working or not.
This is Lady Elza, my Electricity power hero, level 12. Hoping to learn to heal with her instead. I also just got that purple aura out of a promethium lockbox, and I know it doesn't really match her color scheme, but I really wanted to use it, and I've been playing her more than Toyosatomimi.
 As for what I'm up to right now:

In between schoolwork (Art Fundamentals = Tons of work), Pokémon Omega Ruby, and leveling my Electricity hero here, I've been working on a newbie guide for DCUO.

I am really, really happy with DCUO right now. Level 30 being the cap is great for me, because I can realistically reach it with any alts I make. The monthly subscription is working well for me, and it gives me all the DLCs, tons of bank space, and plenty of space for alts. Acrobatics is super fun. I really like the sound of the healing style (haven't really gotten to try it yet because I can't figure out Nature Pheromones). The game feels like it has just the right amount of casual content and hardcore raiding. If I feel like raiding, I can go do that, or I can do 4 man dungeons, duos, or solo challenges. I'm inspired to log on every day to do my Joker Vault and maybe a solo challenge. Exobit farming in-between queues doesn't sound so bad, and scaling buildings is a cinch with Acrobatics. Gearing up seems simple enough. There's lots of builds for trait trees, and I don't feel like I'd really be gimping myself by picking one of the less popular builds (so long as I'm hitting the important things, like Restoration on my healer). Being able to keep the stats of my good gear and still wear the style of any gear I like (with no fee, I might add) is perfect. The healing classes are interesting and unique (I never thought of a class that heals by shooting electricity!). The idea of the Controller role is interesting. Auras are shiny. Plot is interesting enough. Players seem helpful enough, as far as online games go.

Oh! And I just set up a guild: "Touhou." If anyone would like to join up, just let me know either here, on in-game on Toyosatomimi or Lady Elza.

No comments:

Post a Comment