Monday, November 3, 2014

DC Universe First Impressions

Surprise! I've been messing around on an MMO!
Yeah, yeah. I know. Not a surprise.

Let me just preface this by saying that I have extraordinarily minimal knowledge of superheroes as a general thing. I like Disney's The Incredibles, but that's about it. When I was a really, really little girl I apparently was obsessed with Batman, but I don't remember that, so it doesn't count. I can kind of recognize some Superheroes/Villains, but until yesterday, if you asked me their name I wouldn't have known. I've been playing this game for just a little more than 24 hours, and I'm starting to learn names and such. I don't really know what's going on though.

I have a level 15 Hero. Her power is Nature, specializing in Plants. Mentor is Wonder Woman. Uses a Bow for a weapon. Movement ability is Acrobatics. Name is Toyosatomimi, so say hi if you see me around!

I'm actually really enjoying it, and considering buying a subscription for a month or so (mainly because I need character slots badly).

I'll do a more in-depth review at some point, once I understand what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment