Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Still Enjoying DCUO

I think my lovely Nature Hero is level 28 (maybe 29, I can't remember), so I'm nearly max level. For a while there, I thought I had cured my addiction to making new characters, but perhaps not. The more research I do about Nature healing, the less I'm liking it, and the more I'm liking the idea of Celestial and Lightning healing. Perhaps even Sorcery. I don't know, Nature healing just doesn't sound fun to me. I wish I could find a good comparison of them all. It doesn't take long to level up to 30 so long as you aren't messing around too much, it seems, and I have a subscription now, so bag space and such isn't as much of an issue as it was (and I have access to all powers).

Ah well, I have plenty of time to decide what to do while the game is down for maintenance today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment