Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I have been playing WoD!

Sorry for lack of updates; I've been busy playing WoD!

Tanaris-Greymane isn't super crowded, so queue times weren't bad at the beginning of the week. I was trapped in my Garrison for about two days though.

Toyosatomimi is currently level 98, leveling up decently. I've had fun, although Nagrand isn't as fun for me, as, say, Spires of Arak was. Or Talador. Or even Shadowmoon Valley. Nagrands just...I don't even know, but it's not as fun.

Just got Theeriyi through the Dark Portal. Specifically because I want her on Draenor / I want her to build a Stable in her Garrison so I can collect mounts.

Thinking of working on another character or playing DCUO at the moment. Want to heal some dungeons, but I don't have the confidence on Toyosatomimi (on either game, actually).

No comments:

Post a Comment