Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Day 2

I see what the issue with leveling is now. Once you're at level 20 or so things get a difficulty spike. Ow. Can't do any quests on my level 41 Mage, and my level 30 Shaman is barely getting by. Pre-level 20 is fine-ish.

On the plus side, levels 90s are great for soloing. Perhaps too great? Not complaining, but it's a bit crazy. It felt awesome though.

Achievements I got today by soloing with a Shadow Priest that I don't necessarily know how to play perfectly, and who has never stepped foot in a raid with other people:

Heroic: Hour of Twilight
Heroic: Well of Eternity
Heroic: End Time
(I didn't realize that I was doing a dungeon until I started fighting Echo of Baine. I didn't realize the quest I was doing was a dungeon, since I'd never done it before. Only when I saw the Echos was I like "Ohhh, I'm in End Times.")
Moon Guard (The other Echo I got was Tyrande, obviously)

The rest of these are all Icecrown Citadel (10 player). I got up to the Lich King, although he ultimately killed me.

All You Can Eat
The Frostwing Halls
The Crimson Hall
The Orb Whisperer
Nausea, Heartburn, Indigestion...
The Plagueworks
Flu Shot Shortage
Storming the Citadel
I'm on a Boat
Boned

And, I think that's it.

Oh, and I got my Explorer achievement today too, so I'm super happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment