Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Updates!

My Necromancer is now level 30! Yay!

I am having zero issues with her besides the usual leveling rut. Despite that, I have yet to feel the urge to delete her. I could not be happier with her appearance, especially since she really rocks Dry Bones armor. I almost don't know if I'm excited or not to switch to racial armor in five more levels! It just doesn't suit her. If I ever get to 80 with her I'm probably going to transfigure (is that the word in this game? I know it isn't transmog) my armor sets to use the Dry Bones skin because it's gorgeous on her if you use deep greens. It matches great with her dark purple skin and hair!

Despite that, the rest of my characters = gone. For the first time I am actually happy with how my character looks, and I would like that to work for the rest of my characters as well. Therefore, I'll keep them at level 5 or so and just contemplate their appearances. If I don't like them, I'll delete them and try again. I'm sure I'll come up with one that I like sooner or later.

My new Iris Sunpetal is a Mesmer, and I'm quite liking her. Like her predecessor, she has bright yellow skin, but I did a skin pattern as well so her hands and feet are white, which is interesting. Her hair is also white. I'm using mint green and banana yellow as the color scheme for her outfit. I messed with the face settings, and she looks quite different and nice.

My new Willow Twigsnap, an Engineer again, is also quite nice. She's a periwinkle color with the usual tree head. I gave her pink eyes instead of black and she has a less tree-like face. Her color scheme is pastel blue and purple.

The rest...eh, not too fond of yet. Mari Snapdragon has been reborn as a red Elementalist, and Dahlia Pebbleroot is now a Guardian, but I'm not feeling their appearances so much. They still need work. And I'm still iffy on having an Elementalist at all, but I can't think of what else to make, so it's the next best thing, basically.

Yes, I should probably be leveling Lady Elza, but I need these distractions from time to time or my interest will wane! It's important!

No comments:

Post a Comment