Sunday, June 8, 2014

Still leveling along!

Leveling feels a whole lot slower now, which is certainly troubling, but Lady Elza is now level 32!


I'm still loving her, so that isn't an issue. It's probably the first time I've ever been completely happy with a character's appearance, which is probably primarily due to the Dry Bones set dyed to Emerald and Envy...so we'll see how I feel later, but regardless!

Now I just wish I could like my other characters so much! In particular, I really want to be happy with a Mesmer.

I'm still worried about end-game with my Necromancer, since I keep reading that they're not very well-liked in dungeons, particularly if they use primarily conditions, which happens to be what I use on her. I have a dagger as my alternate weapon, but I just don't like it as much. I play and enjoy my Necromancer because of the play-style I get from using a Staff. Does any other class have a play-style that is similar? I would happily play a more "accepted" profession if I can use a similar play-style, but I don't think there is one, so I'm stuck with this. If I could do the same thing on a Mesmer I would! I love the concept of the Mesmer class so much more, but I just can't find a play-style that I enjoy as much as Staff Necromancer.

And I want to be able to do dungeons. That's kind of what I'm looking forward to. That and WvW, but dungeons appear to have nicer rewards (I want the Twilight Arbor set so much!).

No comments:

Post a Comment